Whitney & Preston
November 28th 2020
I feel so lucky to have clients like Whitney & Preston. It has been so fun getting to know them and capture their November wedding that was decorated in Christmas decor. Whitney & Preston were married at Pinewood Plantation in Slidell. Huge smiles, adorable details and Whitney’s to die for dress made it an exceptionally special wedding day.
Fun Facts about Whitney & Preston:
- How did you meet? We met at a meeting at church.
- Where did you go on your first date? He picked up a few days before Christmas and we went to dinner. Christmas Eve he sent me 2 dozen roses and I knew he was a keeper.
- How did he propose? We want all the juicy details! It was New Year’s and after we were done popping fireworks with the kids, he told everyone to come inside so we could take a family picture. Once everyone was in front of fireplace he got down on one knee and popped the question.
- We love to send a shoutout to our vendors:
- Where did you get your dress? Bliss Bridal www.bridalbybliss.com
- Grooms suit? Bliss Bridal www.bridalbybliss.com
- Bridesmaids dresses? David’s Bridal https://www.davidsbridal.com
- Flowers? https://www.distinctivefloralslidell.com
- DJ? https://www.985djs.com/
- Who Catered? Nola Southern Grill https://www.nolasoutherngrill.com